6 March 2024 

Firestone Diamonds Limited is pleased to announce the sale of a significant natural diamond recovered from its Liqhobong Diamond Mine in the highlands of Lesotho. The exceptional 215 carat white makeable diamond represents a record breaking recovery for Liqhobong as it is the largest diamond of its quality recovered from the mine to date. The diamond is currently on sale through a competitive bidding tender process with viewings in Antwerp and Dubai.
As a responsible natural diamond producer, with production sourced entirely from Liqhobong Mine, Firestone Diamonds is dedicated to upholding stringent Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) standards, ensuring responsible and sustainable practices at Liqhobong Mine. The unveiling of this exceptional diamond underscores our commitment to excellence and ethical sourcing of natural diamonds. This sale represents another milestone in our ongoing efforts to deliver value to stakeholders while maintaining the highest industry standards.
This diamond is another shining example of the calibre of diamonds sourced from the Mountain Kingdom of Lesotho.

Attention: Rob De Pretto or Grant Ferriman

Firestone Diamonds Limited owns 75% of the Liqhobong Diamond Mine which is situated in the Highlands in the Kingdom of Lesotho. Its partner, the Government of the Kingdom of Lesotho owns the remaining 25%.

The Company’s website is currently under construction.

Queries may be directed to:
Email: info@firestonediamonds.com
Tel: +27(0)21 816 2940

12 + 6 =

Firestone Diamonds © 2024 Website designed and maintained by Total Effex